- E X H I B I T I O N / 1 2 t h – 2 2 n d J U L Y
Grey Skies Blue will be exhibiting daily from 6pm – 12am and running from July 12th – 22nd at Neon Parlour Gallery located at 791 High St. Thornbury.
- O P E N I N G N I G H T – Friday 14th / 6pm / Free Entry
Official opening night celebrations for the Grey Skies Blue exhibition will take place on Friday 14th July with drinks in the Neon Parlour project space from 6pm. As part of this event, there will be a very special screening of the portmanteau film Cinétracts (1968) featuring silent film works by a number of French New Wave Directors documenting the events and protestations of Paris, May ’68.
Film works will be accompanied by live soundtracks featuring special solo performances by:
* Seth Rees (Amplifier Machine, The Spheres)
* Joshua Beahan (aka R. Electrique)
* Susan Gamble (The Spheres)
* Guy Harris (Winternationale, The Spheres)
- C L O S I N G N I G H T – Saturday 22nd July / 8pm
The Spheres will perform a live score to GSB as an expanded cinematic work in Neon Parlour’s project space on Saturday 22nd July as part of the exhibition’s closing night celebrations.
They will be joined by ambient, electronic artist Sara Retallick aka Golden Syrup.
Doors open at 8pm.
$10 waged / $5 unwaged
* * * * * * *
* G O L D E N S Y R U P
* T H E S P H E R E S